Are you looking for a monthly terminable mobile phone tariff and want to know who is currently making the best offer? Then you should read on now, because we have compared the cheapest SIM-only tariffs with each other and revealed where you can save the most.
Update on October 28th, 2020:
Among the monthly cancellable mobile phone tariffs , one offer for frequent surfers stands out: At Mobilcom-Debitel you get 20 GB LTE with up to 225 Mbit / s including all-network and SMS flat rate in the Telefónica network (o2) for only 16 99 euros a month . This is a very affordable tariff – and it can be canceled on a monthly basis.
Another good offer comes as a “Halloween Special” from simplytel: The tariff with 5 GB LTE is available for a short time for 6.66 euros per month . The tariff also uses the Telefónica network, offers a maximum of 50 Mbit / s download speed and an Allnet and SMS flat rate.
Committing to a cell phone provider for two years or more is not for everyone – especially because the prices for cell phone tariffs now change almost weekly. For those of you who want to remain flexible and are therefore looking for a mobile phone tariff that can be canceled on a monthly basis , the SIM-only tariffs that broadcast on the Telefónica network are an inexpensive alternative to long-term contracts.
Cheap phone calls and surfing: LTE mobile phone tariff offers in comparison
We took a closer look at the flexible Drillisch tariffs Simply, PremiumSIM, WinSIM, Smartmobil, Handyvertrag.de and Sim.de and compared them with each other. Depending on how much data volume you need, one or the other offer is more attractive in terms of price. The scope of services is otherwise similar: All mobile phone tariffs listed in the table below include LTE data volumes of up to 50 Mbit / s, an all-network and SMS flat rate, and EU roaming . There are also the following advantages:
- With every provider there is a change bonus for number portability of 6.82 euros.
- The deployment price is EUR 9.99 to EUR 19.99. If the option "24 months contract period" is selected, the provision price does not apply – but you can no longer change flexibly.
- Until December 31, 2020 there is a 3 percent discount on all tariffs from all providers due to the VAT reduction.
The current top offers are marked in bold:
|2 GB||–||–||–||€ 6.99||4.99 €|
|3 GB||€ 8.61||–||€ 5.99||–||–|
|4 GB||€ 6.99||–||–||€ 9.99||–|
|5 GB||€ 9.99||€ 6.66||–||–||–|
|6 GB||–||–||–||€ 12.99||€ 8.99|
|7 GB||–||–||€ 9.99||–||–|
|8 GB||€ 11.99||–||€ 14.99||€ 14.99||–|
|10 GB||€ 21.61||–||–||–||€ 12.99|
|12 GB||–||€ 14.99||–||–||–|
|20 GB||€ 19.99||€ 19.99||€ 19.99||€ 19.99||€ 19.99|
Cheap mobile phone tariff offers in comparison: These options are available
With the Drillisch brands you essentially have two options to choose from for all tariffs:
- 24 months term : You are bound to the tariff for at least 24 months. The notice period is 3 months. If you do not cancel, the contract is extended for a further 12 months.
- Without a contract term : You can terminate the contract at any time, but you also have – and this is new – a notice period of 3 months. The minimum term is de facto 3 months.
- Exception # 1: With Smartmobil , the tariffs can optionally be canceled daily . The minimum term is one month, after which you can cancel "in writing at any time with a notice period of 1 day". If you cancel in the middle of the month, the payment will be made on a pro rata basis of the monthly price.
- Exception # 2: At Handyvertrag.de the notice period is one month.
Switch to a cheap mobile phone offer and take your phone number with you: Here's how
If you change provider, you will receive a credit of 6.82 euros if you take your number with you. You can see in this video how you can easily port your number.