The Ring Spotlight Cam Pro is a really good camera to pick up for your home. You can put it outside your home and put in a place where you don’t want or need a floodlight. Like say a side-yard, where a floodlight might shine into your neighbors home. The Spotlight Cam Pro has two LED lights on either side of the camera. This helps with providing more light for nightvision, and recording at night.
Like a lot of the other Ring products, it does have 3D Motion detection. Which helps with motion detection, so that it is only recording what you want it to record. Instead of a bunch of videos that just have nothing in it. There’s also two-way talk and Audio+ available here. Finally, Dual-Band WiFi is here too. So depending on your WiFi setup, you’re going to be able to use the Ring Spotlight Cam Pro on either 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands.
Obviously, the Ring Spotlight Cam Pro does also work with other Ring products. So in the Ring app, you can check out the Spotlight Cam Pro, as well as your doorbells and other Ring Cameras.
You can pick up the Ring Spotlight Cam Pro from Amazon today by clicking here. This sale won’t last long, so you’d better be quick.
There’s more Ring products on sale too:
- Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In – $69 (reg. $99)
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery – $69 (reg. $99)
- Ring Video Doorbell wired with Ring Chime – $59 (reg. $89)
- Ring Spotlight Cam Plus – $139 (reg. $199)
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery (2-pack) – $139 (reg. $199)
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired with Echo Show 5 – $59.99 (reg. $149)
- Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus with Echo Show 5 – $149 (reg. $284)
The post Black Friday: Save $40 on the Ring Spotlight Cam Pro appeared first on Android Headlines.