Today, the second-most valuable cryptoasset, ethereum (ETH), has surpassed its all-time high of USD 2,043 reached in February.
At the time of writing (14:56 UTC), ETH trades at almost USD 2,060 and is up by 6.6% in a day, increasing its weekly gains to 30%. The price is up by 38% in a month and 1,412% in a year.
At the same time, bitcoin (BTC) stands at USD 59,204 and is almost unchanged in a day. ETH outperformed the most popular cryptocurrency in the past week, month and year.
However, ETH’s trading volume is considerably lower – USD 36bn in the past 24 hours vs. BTC’s USD 53bn.
– Mark Cuban Says He’s ‘All-in’ on Ethereum and Bitcoin
– No Optimism For Ethereum In March – L2 Scaling Solution Delayed
– Bitcoin to Be Worth Millions by 2023, ETH Above USD 2K by 2022 – Kraken CEO
– Inflation Is Here & Bitcoin Will Hit USD 115K ‘Ahead of Target’ – Pantera
– ETH ‘Insanely Cheap,’ DeFi To Rally, BTC Dominance to Drop – Pantera Capital CIO