Save a couple hundred bucks on a flagship phone or get a great deal on a midrange device.
If you’ve been putting off replacing an old phone until the end of the year, then well done — Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are here to take the sting out of a new phone purchase. This year’s batch of deals features some healthy discounts on the latest flagships, including the iPhone 14 Pro and Google’s excellent Pixel 7, as well as some steep price cuts on already well-priced midrange models. If you’re shopping for a new phone, take a look at our picks for the best deals of the bunch.
- Apple isn’t one for Black Friday, but you can still find a few ways to save on a new iPhone. Verizon is offering a free iPhone 14 Pro when you trade in an old phone on a select 5G unlimited plan, while AT&T is offering an iPhone 14 with similar terms and T-Mobile is offering the 14 Pro with trade-in on its Magenta Max plan. And Best Buy will knock $50 off the price of an iPhone 14 Pro if you activate it with your carrier at the time of purchase. Read our iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 reviews.
- Target is selling a pre-owned, 64GB iPhone XS for $319.99 and a pre-owned, 64GB iPhone XR for $299.99. They’re older models, but should still get new iOS versions for a year or two. Read our iPhone XS and iPhone XR reviews.
- Take your pick of retailers: Samsung’s excellent Galaxy A53 5G midrange phone is marked down from $450 to $349.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. Read our full review.
- The Galaxy S22 is $598.49 (usually $799) in phantom black and the Galaxy S22 Plus is $599.22 (normally $999) on Amazon. They’ll presumably be replaced soon by the S23 series later this winter, but they’re fantastic devices that should keep on going for the next several years. Read our review.
- Samsung’s everything-but-the-kitchen-sink Galaxy S22 Ultra is down to $869.99 on Amazon (normally $1,199). Read our review.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is down to $1,34.99 from $1,799 directly from Samsung — no trade-in required. It’s an impressive melding of a tablet and phone experience into a single device. Read our full review.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 4 is the more affordable foldable and it’s down to $769.99 at Amazon in the unlocked, 128GB configuration and $799.99 direct from Samsung (usually $999). Read our review.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join more than 47,000 followers, and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals