The Ulefone Armor 17 Pro is one of Ulefone’s newest handsets, and it comes with truly fast 66W charging. The company even released a YouTube video now to demonstrate its charging.
The video is quite straightforward. It has a duration of less than a minute, and it essentially shows how long does it take for the phone to charge to specific levels.
The Ulefone Armor 17 Pro comes with 66W charging, here’s how fast it is
In 10 minutes, you can reach a 38% charge (from 0%). It takes only 15 minutes to reach 53%, and only 30 minutes to reach 90%. The remaining 10% takes an additional 29 minutes. So, in only 59 minutes you can reach a 100% charge. That’s not bad at all considering that the device has a 5,380mAh battery.
Yes, the Ulefone Armor 17 Pro does come with a charger in the box. That is standard procedure for Ulefone, unlike some other brands. This phone is also IP68/IP69K and MIL-STD-810G certified.
Now, this device also supports wireless charging. You can take advantage of 15W wireless charging, if you want. We’re talking about Qi charging here, of course.
It also included a 120Hz display, and a 108-megapixel main camera
The phone features a 6.58-inch fullHD+ IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The MediaTek Helio G99 SoC fuels the phone, while Ulefone included 8GB of RAM on the inside.
The Ulefone Armor 17 Pro is equipped with 256GB of storage, which you can expand up to 2TB via a microSD card. A 108-megapixel main camera is backed by an 8-megapixel uawide camera, and an 8-megapixel IR night camera on the back.
Android 12 comes pre-installed on the phone, while 4G connectivity is supported. Bluetooth 5.2 is also offered here, while the phone comes in black color only. It weighs 465 grams, and measures 172.7 x 80.4 x 12.5mm.
If you’re interested in getting to know more about the phone, or buying it, utilize the links below. That’s also where you’ll find the promo video Ulefone released.
Ulefone Armor 17 Pro (more info)
Buy the Ulefone Armor 17 Pro (AliExpress)
The post Ulefone Armor 17 Pro rugged phone offers truly fast 66W charging appeared first on Android Headlines.